Follow Me

The Bag Guide



  Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM   |    Post a Comment     Tagged:,,,,,, 
net-a-porter has emailed me and asked me to let you guys know about their awesome new Bag Guide.  It is a cool new feature in their recent issue showcasing all the new "It Bags" such as Darla (Chloe), Alexis (Marc Jacobs), Alexa (Mulberry) and Alice (Halston Heritage) and more! Every bag featured in the video and the Magazine is available to shop on NET-A-PORTER.COM, whether its statement clutches from Alexander McQueen or instantly-cool satchels from Proenza Schouler.  I have also posted some of my picks from the issue/video below (you can see the prices and designer by clicking the photo)!

icon icon icon icon icon
Don't forget to join Shop It To Me for the latest markdowns, secret promotion codes & VIP sale events for your favorite brands and stores!

About Closet Fashionista

Loves to get bargains on clothes and is obsessed with Harry Potter and Disney. By day she is a freelance graphic and web designer. She also has a slight obsession with movies.

You can also find her on the web at her Harry Potter and Matthew Lewis fan sites.

35 comments:

  1. I'm definitely into the red one! I need to go shop ;D

    Roasting marshmallows,
    Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little video -- I'm in love with the red one!

    xoxo ~ Coutrney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the last bag. who is designer?
    It's so great that net a porter e-mailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all gorgeous. I would never buy them if they're real leather though, which I think they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clutch and the red, gorgeous. x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bags! And I really like your header :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so cute! I love the green and brown bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new (?) header is adorable! Great post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty bags. Specially browns and green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been DYING for a new handbag! I can't wait until I'm done saving up. These handbags are pretty gorgeous, I love your taste.

    -Erica
    Classy and Delicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet! great bags!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like I didn't want enough bags already :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome! I've been craving that Alexa Mulberry bag for the longest time but I doubt I'll ever get my hands on it, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. You HAD to go and how bags now didnt you?? lol.....LOVE the red one.....I really secretly want them all!!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi honey!!

    Nice post... great video...

    LOVE IT <3

    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  16. NAP's got you on speed email now? Go girl! And ps - this is bag TORTURE!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the comment on my page! I will def be keeping up with your blog! I love all the bags!!!

    Lois
    http://teabaglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovee the sequin purse! your blog is great Im a new follower:)
    stop by mine if you get a chance
    www.mystreetsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh love the black one! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are sooo connected Meg! Nap emails you, daawwmnn!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  21. The last one is a nice mix of leather and sequins

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gasp. Proenza Schouler (sp). Drooling uncontrollably! I know you're still on this spending challenge, but I just posted my first giveaway! Free goodies?


    tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These bags are all so amazing!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post! I will always love the Mulberry Alexa bag - one of my all time favourites.

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. great post!!!
    gracias por tu comentario!!!
    http://myfavoritefashionbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i would kill for one of those proenza schouler bags!
    Haute Californian

    ReplyDelete
  27. wowza. that last bag is unreal.

    don't forget to enter my THREE GIVEAWAYS! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love alexa bag <3


    HTTP://FASHIONUANCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Mulberry Alexa bag! Sadly that one is way to expensive! I will start looking for a cheaper version! :)

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *


Blog Archive

Search the Blog

Followers